Building Envelope Engineers / Building Science Technologists
We specialise in building envelope performance assessment, envelope design and remediation. A growing market (NZ has its own "leaky buildings crisis") means we are seeking a significant number of professionals experienced in this field to join our expanding team.
- 3-5 year contracts or permanent positions available
- NZ Engineering registration not required
- Building envelope failure investigation and diagnosis (forensics)
- Envelope design and/or review
- Restoration/remediation design, specification and management
The successful candidate will hold a relevant engineering degree/diploma.
Other skills and attributes:
- Have experience in building envelope assessment, design and remediation
- A team player and effective communicator
- you will be self-motivated, creative and have an ability to adapt to changing environments
- An interest in leadership and personal development is desirable