Procurement and Tendering Phase
This phase is where we provide documentation detailing the work required and where we appoint a building contractor for the project normally by obtaining tenders from building contractors.
The process involves
· Preparation of contract documentation (drawings, specifications and conditions of contract) for the project.
· Providing the contract documentation to suitable building contractors in order for them to provide a tender offer (price and conditions) for the project.
· Analysing the various tender offers in order to report and recommend one to our client for their consideration and acceptance.
· Negotiating conditions/prices within a tender offer in order to make them acceptable to our client.
· Accepting a tender offer on behalf of our client and formalising this with an agreed contractor for the project.