Our Quantity Surveying team has the extensive industry experience, capability and resources to provide a full range of quantity surveying services. We are able to draw on current and historic industry information, together with our costing database of projects, to provide accurate estimating and costing information.
Quantity Surveying services we provide:
- Condition survey costing, life cycle costing & long term maintenance planning
- Construction cost advice & estimates to make decisions on project viability
- Option appraisal to ensure the most cost effective solutions are carried out
- Tender analysis & reporting
- Financial management assistance during the construction phase including reporting on cash flow & cost to complete
- Assessment & negotiation of variations
- Assessment & negotiation of progress claims, & the issue of payment schedules in conjunction with the Engineer to the Contract
- Preparation & negotiation of final accounts
- Apportionment of costs for multiple stakeholders
- Quantum estimation for dispute resolution and weathertightness claims, including attending mediation or Court hearings and acting as an expert witness
- Replacement insurance valuations for existing buildings
- Advice on Building Code Compliance
- Advice on maintenance and durability issues
For expert quantity surveying services contact us today to discuss your project.